Be Amazing Toys BRAIN TEASER Kit - From SciShow, as Seen on YouTube
Be Amazing Toys BRAIN TEASER Kit | Universe Unboxed Science Experiment Set w/ 9 Educational STEM Projects for Kids Ages 6+ | Solve Scientific Puzzles, Problems, & More | From SciShow, as Seen on YouTube
- THE AMAZING PROBLEM-SOLVING KIT - Brainteasers are fun to play with, but they’re also great for teaching problem-solving! This kit features all of the supplies and instructions children need to set up brainteasers and investigate how they work. It’s perfect for kids in kindergarten through middle school.
- 9 AWESOME HANDS-ON EXPERIENCES - We created hours of activities that can be done solo or as a group! Can you solve the Balancing Nail Puzzle? How about the Impossible Balloon?
- STEM LEARNING AT ITS FINEST - The universe is amazing, so why shouldn’t learning about it be fun? As you do each experiment, you’ll find questions to get you thinking, opportunities to communicate what you learned to your friends and family, and explanations of how scientists use these same ideas!
- FROM SCISHOW, AS SEEN ON YOUTUBE - SciShow is one of the Internet’s most popular science education channels on YouTube. Hank Green and the rest of the SciShow team is known for being curious about the world and explaining everything from chemistry to astrophysics, and our videos have been viewed 1 billion times.
If your child loves hands-on learning, introduce them to the fascinating world of problem-solving with BRAIN TEASER, the latest installment from Hank Green’s SciShow. The popular YouTube series is known for sparking curiosity and wonder about all things science — and with these kits, kids can experience some of that wonder for themselves!
This kit includes nine activities inspired by STEM concepts. Kids will learn about symmetry and an object’s center of gravity with The Balancing Nail Puzzle. They’ll explore friction in The Jumping Marble, they’ll stump their friends with the Water Balloon in a Bottle activity — and that’s only the beginning!
Kids also receive handy instructions for solving each puzzle and understanding its significance.
What’s In the Box?
- 4 Balloons
- 1 x Glass Marble
- 1 x Cork Ball
- 1 x Plastic Test Tube and Lid
- 1 x 33.8fl.oz. Plastic Bottle
- 1 x Rubber Stopper
- 1 x 5” x 5” x 0.75” Plastic Stand
- 12 x 5” Iron Nails
- Detailed instructions
Specs & Details
- Activity quantity: 9
- Recommended for children 6 years old and up
- Parental supervision strongly advised
How to Enjoy
- After watching science videos on YouTube, start a fun experiment!
- Help future scientists experience chemistry for themselves!
- See them develop and grow with a newfound curiosity!
- Bring a fun, educational project to your next playdate!