Be Amazing Toys EXTREME PHYSICS Kit - From SciShow, as Seen on YouTube
Be Amazing Toys EXTREME PHYSICS Kit | Universe Unboxed Science Experiment Set w/ 9 Educational STEM Projects for Kids Ages 6+ | Learn Energy, Inertia, Friction, & More | From SciShow, as Seen on YouTube
- THE WONDROUS, FASCINATING PHYSICS KIT - Physics is all around you, and now, you can experience it for yourself! This kit features all the supplies and instructions children need to perform their own physics experiments. It’s perfect for kids in kindergarten through middle school!
- 9 AMAZING HANDS-ON EXPERIENCES - We created hours of activities that can be done solo or as a group! You’ll experiment with everything from “exploding” sticks to a pendulum and a goop that defies gravity!
- STEM LEARNING AT ITS FINEST - The universe is amazing, so why shouldn’t learning about it be fun? As you do each experiment, you’ll find questions to get you thinking, opportunities to communicate what you learned to your friends and family, and explanations of how scientists use these same ideas!
- FROM SCISHOW, AS SEEN ON YOUTUBE - SciShow is one of the Internet’s most popular science education channels on YouTube. Hank Green and the rest of the SciShow team is known for being curious about the world and explaining everything from chemistry to astrophysics, and our videos have been viewed 1 billion times.
If your child loves hands-on learning, introduce them to the fascinating world of physical science with EXTREME PHYSICS, the latest installment from Hank Green’s SciShow. The popular YouTube series is known for sparking curiosity and wonder about all things science — and with these kits, kids can experience some of that wonder for themselves!
They’ll learn why Newton’s Beads and Gravity Goo seem to defy gravity and jump out of their containers, and how a hex nut and an index card can demonstrate inertia. They’ll also learn about kinetic and potential energy, pendulums, gravity, and fraction — and that’s only the beginning!
Kids also receive handy instructions for recording their observations and predictions—just like a good scientist!
What’s In the Box?
- 1 x 20’ Plastic Newton’s Beads
- 50 x Wooden Science Sticks
- 1 x 24” Cotton String
- 1 x 1” Steel Ring
- 1 x 2.4” Steel Ring
- 1 x 10g Gravity Goo Powder
- 1 x Iron Hex Nut
- 1 x Paper Inertia Card
- 2 x Paper Index Cards
- Easy-read instructions
Specs & Details
- Activity quantity: 9
- Recommended for children 6 years old and up
- Parental supervision strongly advised
How to Enjoy
- After watching science videos on YouTube, start a fun experiment!
- Help future scientists experience chemistry for themselves!
- See them develop and grow with a newfound curiosity!
- Bring a fun, educational project to your next play date!